Release to Production May 24th, 2023
- You will now have the opportunity to receive an email with the review summary and a link to download a comments report of the suspicious events detected by Sumadi during the proctored test.
- A user will be able to receive this email when its email address is added through an endpoint that needs an Excel file as a parameter.
- The email is sent when the status exam is marked as completed.
- Add language to create user in Incognito pool ID.
- Now we need that a user have a language and add a language by account too, because the Record and Review portal is showing in Reviewer language but when a reviewer will need to add a comment a modal will appear to indicate in what language (will be the language indicated by account) the comment should be made, this modal only will appear if the reviewer’s language is different from the account’s language.
- Now in the Record and Review portal you can view our new logo.
- In the exam cards was added the institution ID that has each exam and a flag image indicating which language the account of each exam has.
- A new filter by institution was added in the exam view (home page) and the exam cards are sorted by Review Status (In progress, not started and completed).
- A search bar was added in exam view. Here you can search for assessment name, institution ID or by review status.
- When a comment or many comments with a tag (Suspicious level) or without tag are deleted, the suspicious level corresponding to the student is now correct.
- Student Report is working properly. Showing correct tooltip values and correct AI color after deleting all comments.
- Video Recording data is now showing.
- The number of comments shown in the student report coincides with the number of comments made, this works only for new assessments.
- Review progress KPI is updating correctly. When every student is marked as reviewed.
- The status completed of the exam is working properly, only changing to complete status when all students were marked as reviewed.
What's been improved:
- KPI’s labels were changed to describe them better, and the red color in Review Progress KPI percentage was removed.
- The Search bar in the Student Behavior Report View was reduced in size.
- An endpoint was created to update the date of SummaryData activation by account.
- An endpoint was created for disabled users in Cognito.
- Now if a user registered in record and review has admin role, in the exam view will be show all assessments were assigned to every reviewer.