Release to Production July 19th, 2023
- Enabling the new Sumadi Proctor Experience (New Faculty) for D2L, with this update, it will allow our client (D2L) to make the most of the latest updates we have in terms of reporting and the latest features launched in the new Faculty UI.
- Faculty Reporting will show tooltips explaining the meaning of each column in the tables, allowing the end user to understand better the information provided by Sumadi.
- In Faculty Reporting, the Event log will now show twenty events at first load.
- Minor fixes in grammar and translations, such as:
- On Event Log: Summary view, Update Evento to Eventos/Events.
- On Event Log: Update NoFaceDetect to NoFaceDetected.
- New messages will be displayed when no date is retrieved in the searches within Faculty Reporting. Those messages pretend to explain in more detail why there’s no data.
- Faculty experience can now be accessed and seen in Portuguese.
- A fix was made to enable redirection to specific student reports, according to which event is clicked on.
- A fix was applied to the snapshot interval configuration on the database, so now the minimal value can only be 30 second instead of 15 seconds.