Release to Stage/Demos May 13, 2021
Release to Production May 20, 2021
What does this update include?
Webapp Versión 3.5.0
- New functionality for screenshots.
- New functionality in ID Scan to validate the identification number. (Does not apply to Cambridge)
- New functionality to ban the use of virtual cameras during the validation of system requirements.
- Functionality to not allow forbidden applications during the exam.
- Validate the pose of the face during facial registration.
S2B Versión 1.4.3
- New Banned Apps for OPENLMS:
o Windows: Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Notes, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, Atom, Lightshot y Xbox Game Bar
o MacOs: Adobe Acrobat Reader, Sublime Text, Atom, Notes, Preview, QuickTime player y Screenshots
- Fix to inject password protection in UI as student for BBULTRA.
- Validation to show error message and block the use of SUMADI for macOS Big Sur operating system.
- Cambridge Entry Code will be saved in uppercase.