Release to Production February 20, 2022
What does this update include?
-Feature Sumadi Basic Tier (Elementum)
- Enhancements for saving focus monitoring data depending on account flag value.
- Set focus monitoring event block flag to 'true' for openLMS new assessments.
- Enhancement for hiding assessment and course reports links depending on their account flag value.
- Enhancement in webapp to update or deleted some logs.
- Enhancement so that the banned apps list button is not shown on assessment settings on 'Q' LMS.
- Flexibility to move the chat window in S2B.
- Real-time visibility to determine whether the user is online or offline.
- Checking during the conversation if the message sent has been received.
- Implementation of log print reduction strategy to LogDNA.
Real-time update of:
- Status of the student to be able to contact him/her through the chat.
- Download button of the conversation history.